Wednesday, September 9, 2015

PROMOTING PAPER PUMPKIN CARD:

Hello there! I've held a Paper Pumpkin Night for the past 2 months and we've had a lot of fun getting together. I thought I'd try to add a few more Pumpkin Pals to our fun night out. I decided to put the Promoting Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set to work again and made some invitations to send out. I started with a Whisper White base and inked up only the swirl portion of the stamp using Soft Sky ink. I then inked up the splatter image from Gorgeous Grunge with Calypso Coral and stamped it off a couple of times before stamping the card. Next, I added some retired washi tape on top.

I stamped the bold pumpkin image in Soft Sky ink onto Soft Sky Cardstock. I then 2-Step Stamped the line image over the top using Pool Party ink. I used Calypso Coral ink for the sentiment, and cut the pumpkin out using my Paper Snips. On the back I added some Liquid Tombow and adhered some Silver Metallic Thread that I had wrapped around my hand several times to create a messy swirl. I adhered it to the card base with Dimensionals.  I then used the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to punch out the heart from Calypso Coral Cardstock and added an Itty Bitty Acents Epoxy Sticker on top. I adhered the heart with Liquid Tombow and used it to add the Whisper White Baker's Twine bow as well. I finished the card off with a few metallic Sequins, which I just realized I forgot to add to the cards I sent out...ggrrr!

I thought it was fitting to have pumpkin treats at my Paper Pumpkin Nights, so I've been scouring Pinterest for some yummy treats and boy did it deliver! We had these in August...

And this is what we had at the Kick-Off in July. I've already found what I'm going to make for September...and you're not going to want to miss out:)

Tomorrow is the last day to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and save 50% off of your first 2 months. I'd love to have you join us on the last Thursday of the month at First Christian Church in Burlington, Iowa, from 6-9. Just go to www.paperpumpkin.com to subscribe and bring your kit on September 24th. You can make the project according to the kit instructions, or you can move around to various stations where I'll have alternate projects set up as well.

These were the alternate projects that I created with last month's kit Chalk It Up To Love.  I'll post several different ideas for you every month so you'll have lots of options for your kit.  I can't wait to see what fun surprise I'll get this month and I hope you'll join in on the fun too! If you want to try it out for a couple of months with the discount, I'd love to have you. You can always drop if it's not for you. Feel free to email me at: lmel09@q.com with any questions you may have. Be sure to sign up by tomorrow to get the extra savings and select me as your demonstrator for some extra perks~I'll have a gift for you valued at over $17! And you'll be able to purchase past kits and refills~a perk only for subscribers:) I hope you'll think about joining us this month! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


2 comments: