Thursday, June 4, 2015

COME TO MY PUMPKIN PARTY!

Hello there! I'm back for the second time today. I was going to post this tomorrow, but I was too excited to wait to share it with you:) I'd like to invite you to attend my monthly Pumpkin Party! Here's how it works: You subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and get a kit delivered right to your door every month. Everyone will bring their kit to the Pumpkin Party on the last Thursday of the month, and we'll put them together...together!

I'm not able to post a picture of the kit we will be working on for the first Pumpkin Party, because I don't know what it is yet! That's one of the best things about Paper Pumpkin~it's a surprise every month:) They vary between cards, home decor, 3-D and mini scrapbooks. Not crazy about the monthly kit? Not a problem! Just bring your kit to Pumpkin Party and I'll have alternate projects that you can do instead, or do some of each. Your monthly kit provides all the supplies you need for that month, but I'll supply the extra supplies for the alternate projects. The above kit is called Layers of Gratitude and it came in February. One of the many perks of subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, is that you can buy past kits or just the refills, while supplies last.

Each month you'll get a stamp set and a Stampin' Spot~this month we got 2! SU! no longer sells these so it's another perk to being a subscriber, and they do a really good job of varying colors so you get a nice assortment. The kits come with photopolymer stamps which are completely clear so you can see exactly where you're stamping. And they're extra sticky~no stamps falling off the blocks~I LOVE them! The stamps and inks alone are worth the cost of the kit.

The revamped kits have been including supplies for 8 cards and envelopes, but I was able to stretch this kit to make 16 cards, by using the leftover felt pieces. I just added some extra cardstock, envelopes and embellishments. Remember, I will supply all the extra supplies for the alternate projects.


I had so much fun coming up with alternate ideas for this kit, especially the gingham in the background...I'm sorry, but adorableness! I'll have a different station set up for each alternate project. I'd recommend starting with the alternate projects, in case you run out of time. You can always finish the kits at home since you'll have all the supplies needed for them.

Here's another card that I made with the 'leftovers'.

And a sweet treat holder.

I've already put one to good use. My son's girlfriend made me these amazing gluten-free cookies. I got them right as I was coming off another Whole 30 Challenge~no gluten, no grains, no dairy, no sugar & no alcohol for 30 days. I had gotten half way through it a couple of months ago, but I got that nasty Influenza B and the doctor told me I had to eat some carbs or she was going to put me in the hospital. Anyway, I survived it, but it may be one of the hardest things I've ever done. So, her timing couldn't have been any better!

Okay, so now you've got a good idea of what to expect each month:
*A surprise just for you delivered right to your door every month
*Opportunity to purchase past kits and refill kits as supplies last
*Very little to store since you use up most everything every month
*Build a collection of Stampin' Spots and stamp sets(which take up minimal space)
*Stations set up for alternate projects or inspiration for your own creativity
*A fun night out with stamping friends
*Treats and drinks will be provided
*Door Prize Drawing(mostly retired, new in-package)
*No rushing to get projects done. Start with alternate projects you like, and finish kit projects at home

There are 2 ways to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin. You can sign up for Auto Renew, which will be taken out of your debit or credit card each month. You can skip a month if needed and you can cancel anytime. Or you can order Prepaid Subscriptions for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. The cost is $19.95, which includes shipping. With tax, it comes to approximately $21.00.  Right now there is a promotion to save 50% off your first 2 months for brand new subscribers. You can save $1 a month if you subscribe to a 6 month prepaid subscription, and $2 a month with a 12 month subscription. You also get Hostess Rewards with the purchase of a 12 month subscription.

There will be a $5 fee-payable to me that night, which covers supplies and food & drinks. So a total of $26 for a fun night out with stamping friends:)

You have to subscribe by the 10th of the month to have your Paper Pumpkin Kit in time for Pumpkin Party. SO YOU NEED TO SUBSCRIBE BY JUNE 10TH TO BE READY TO GO FOR OUR FIRST PUMPKIN PARTY ON JULY 30TH!

Please let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions. I NEED TO RESERVE THE CHURCH, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP:) Pumpkin Party will be held on the last Thursday of the month at First Christian Church, in Burlington, Iowa from 6-8pm. The cost will be $5 the night of the event, and approximately $21 per month per kit.

You can email me at: lmel09@q.com

Go to www.paperpumpkin.com for all the details and make sure to SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR:)

I'm so excited to offer this fun night to you and I hope to hear from you soon! Check back again tomorrow for some more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment