Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FOR PEEPS' SAKE CARD:

Hello there! Here's card #3 that comes with the February CLASS OF THE MONTH:FOR PEEPS' SAKE. I started with a Whisper White base and added a piece of So Saffron DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack. I then cut out the frame using the Big Shot with the On Film Framelits using Chocolate Chip Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip as well onto a piece of SAB Best Year Ever DSP. You'll want to tie the Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine bow around the frame before adhereing the paper.

I then cut a strip of Pistachio Pudding Cardstock with the Fringe Scissors and tucked it under the frame with SNAIL adhesive. Next, I adhered the sentiment piece using Liquid Tombow to accommodate the skinny frame. I laid the frame where I wanted it and added a piece of Sweet Sadie Washi Tape underneath before I attached the frame with SNAIL. I used the 2013-2015 In Color Markers in Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe & Coastal Cabana to color the Easter eggs image and stamped them onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock. I finished it off with a pair of Subtles Candy Dots.

Here's what I did on the inside: So Saffron Cardstock, stamped with Chocolate Chip eggs. I colored the sentiment with 2013-2015 In Color Markers, and adhered with Beach House Washi Tape.

I forgot to show the inside of yesterday's card. I used the set Really Good Greetings in Chocolate Chip ink on Sweet Taffy DSP, coloring the flower with a Crisp Cantaloupe Marker.

Make sure to stop back tomorrow and see details of the final card in the Class. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment