Saturday, November 1, 2014

PERFECT BLEND GIFT CARD:

Hello there! Happy November to you:) I don't know where the past 2 months have gone! This is a card I made for the pastor at out church for Pastor Appreciation Month. He loves his Starbucks as much as I do, so I knew he'd get good use out of this:) I used the set Perfect Blend of course and started with a Crumb Cake base. I then added a piece of DSP from Trim The Tree DSP Stack from the Holiday Catalog.

I cut apart a coffee sleeve and added it on top of the DSP for some fun texture. I adhered the gift card/envelope on top and tied a piece of Crumb Cake Thick Baker's Twine that I had left over from the Under The Tree Tag A Bag Accessory Kit. Next, I stamped the coffee cup in black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out. I stamped the sentiment onto Garden Green Cardstock, cut it out and adhered it to the cup. I added a Gold Basic Metal Button for a finishing touch.

I had way too much fun with the envelope:) I took another sleeve that I had, sad to say, and I traced the envelope flap onto it. I cut it out and adhered it to the back.

I have another card that I made for our Youth Pastor, but I think I'm going to highjack it for an upcoming Card Night. I'll share it down the road:)

My little Batman says thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment