Friday, September 19, 2014

FALL FEST TREAT BAG:

Hello there! Popping in here real quick to share another fun project with you:) This is what I gave my Hostess this month. I used one of the Chevron Tag A Bag Gift Bags and stenciled Blackberry Bliss stars all over using the Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks. They're alot of fun to use but also quite messy~I had Blackberry Biss fingers when I was all done:) I used a Sponge Dauber, but it might be les of a mess using the Stampin' Spritzer.

I made a pennant out of the Color Me Autumn DSP and stamped the happy little trio in Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow & Blackberry Bliss. The coordinating Fun Fall Framelits made it a snap to cut them out and I saved 15% on car insurance...no wait...15% off the Bundle. I used Yippee Skippe for the sentiment on Whisper White Cardstock and wrapped some Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine around it.

I've been waiting for an occasion such as this to break out one of the fun In Color Clothespins:) I finished it off by stapling a piece of Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon onto the pennant. Such a happy project that's sure to put a smile on someone's face:) I'll have some pictures of the tea party to share with you tomorrow so make sure to stop back. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment