Tuesday, August 5, 2014

WETLANDS CARD:

 

Hello there! Today I have a masculine card to share with you. I know these are kind of rare for me~I struggle with them, but I'm challenging myself to do better in this department. I make cards for our Card Ministry at church and I know they can use them. I used the set Wetlands, which I like alot, but have put off getting. I'm really glad I finally gave in and ordered it and got it inked up. I started with a Soft Suede base and stamped the background image in Soft Suede as well.

I then used my Aqua Painters with Pool Party & Old Olive ink to paint the background onto Watercolor Paper. So much fun! I used my Heat Tool to speed up the drying and stamped the goose in Soft Suede. I used the Aqua Painters again to add a little shading on his front. I stamped off the background image in Soft Suede a couple of times before stamping onto the Watercolor Paper. I cut out a piece of Park Lane DSP the same size as with the goose image and adhered it to the base.

Next, I used the 1/2" Circle Punch to cut out the notches on the sides and wrapped Old Olive Baker's twine around a couple of times. I then added a Basic Metal Button and tied a knot to keep it in place. I added the goose image with Dimensionals and that's all there was to this card:)

In case you stopped by yesterday and read about my upcoming Garage Sale, you probably noticed that I told you it was coming up in July~well, obviously that was wrong~thanks to my good buddy Jamie who keeps me on my toes! It is going to be AUGUST 15 & 16. My brain has left the building:( Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment