Wednesday, August 6, 2014

GIGGLE GREETINGS CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a fun card to share with you made with the set Giggle Greetings. How can you not love this set? I haven't made a card with red in it forever, so I knew that was going to be my starting point. I used a Real Red base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. I used Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored the image with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities. I used the Nude Marker from the Skin Tone Assortment to give it some depth. I cut out the image using the Starburst Framelits.

I layered the top image onto a Real Red circle and Going Grey circle cut out with the Circles Collection Framelits and adhered with Dimensionals in between. I tied a piece of Hello Honey Stitched Satin Ribbon around a piece of Flashback DSP and attached the circles on top. I finished it off with an Essentials Wooden Element and a Brights Candy Dot...in Real Red of course:)

I added some Beach House Washi Tape to the envelope for a perfect compliment to the card. Another super quick and easy card~maybe I'm on to something? It'll never stick. Thanks so much for stopping by today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment