Sunday, August 3, 2014

JULY PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! Popping in with a quickie today. I've got the flu or something and not feeling the best:( I wanted to share July's Paper Pumpkin~Wish Big. I used this for my Hostess gift last month.

This was a great kit! It came with lots of stamps, stickers and enough supplies to make 6 of these sweet boxes and 6 matching cards:)

Oh, and it came with a whole roll of this yummy satin ribbon!

I used the pretty blue tissue that comes with each kit to line the inside of the box, since it matched perfectly with the stickers. Of course there's chocolate inside the tissue:)

Here's the card that came with the kit. I added a few more stickers than what the sample showed. That's the beauty of PP~you can change it up how you want because they always give you extra supplies.

I used a scrap piece from the sticker sheet as a straight edge to line the stickers up evenly. If you subscribe to PP and haven't put your cards together yet, this will be a helpful tip:)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stay tuned, I'm working on more cards and will have one ready to share tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment