Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MINI MILK CARTON SPRINKLING CAN:

Hello there! This is the Hostess gift I made this month. I used the Mini Milk Carton Die to make this miniature sprinkling can. I made it out of Smoky Slate Cardstock and attached a piece of Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon around it. I used the Hostess set Express Yourself for the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie.

I tied the sentiment to the ribbon using Linen Thread. I cut a narrow strip of cardstock, made a handle and attached it with a pair of Vintage Trinkets. I needed some flowers to put in the sprinking can...

...and the Spiral Flower Die worked perfectly:) They would have worked a little better using the Mini Tootsie Pops, but I already bought these, so I made them work. I used Daffodil Delight Cardstock and tied a piece of Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon around the top of each stick for leaves.

I could not keep my little 2 year old grandson out of these, so they got a little extra love:)

The suckers were kind of heavy and kept tipping the sprinking can over, so I had to fill the bottom of the can with candy. I didn't think Jean would mind:) This will probably be the last project I make with this fun die before it goes away. Make sure to get yours before they're gone.

Retiring products I used:
Mini Milk Carton Die
Express Yourself stamp set
Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon
Vintage Trinkets

Make sure to check back tomorrow for a fun little favor I have to share with you. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment