Saturday, April 5, 2014

COOL KID CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card we made at Card Night that I want to share with you. I loved this set the first time I saw it, probably because I have 2 super awesome amazing cool kid grandbabies who this set was made for:) I started with a Night of Navy base and added a piece of DSP from the Regals DSP Stack in Night of Navy as well. Before I adhered it, I wrapped a piece of Night of Navy Stitched Ribbon around it.

I stamped the dog in Tangerine Tango and colored his cape and shoes with a Soft Sky Marker. I punched him out with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, which is layered upon a Daffodil Delight circle punched out with the 2 1/2" Circle Punch. I used the Word Bubbles Framelits to cut out the sentiments along with the Big Shot. Amazing Superhero was stamped in Night of Navy ink onto Tangerine Tango Cardstock and Cool Kid was stamped in Tangerine Tango onto Soft Sky Cardstock.

I stamped Awesome 4 different times with Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Soft Sky and Tangerine Tango pads, and cut out the letters. I adhered them with SNAIL and added an Essentials Wooden Element with Glue Dots. For the inside sentiment I stamped Hooray for Today from Geometrical. It could work for a birthday, a special event or just to let your little buddy know how awesome he is:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment