Sunday, April 6, 2014

BLESSED EASTER CARD:

Hello there! I have another card to share with you from Card Night. Unfortunately, I couldn't get this to photograph very well. Actually, I seem to have that problem with every card~must be the photographer:( We used the set Blessed Easter from the Occasions Catalog. I used a Very Vanilla base and ran the front through the Big Shot using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. Next. I used the Ovals Collections Framelits to cut out the opening.

I stamped the image on the inside in Pistachio Pudding. I then laid a piece of Vellum Cardstock on top and stamped the image again. I trimmed the Vellum down a bit to get the flower image almost centered over the inside image, but I wanted it off a bit to give a shadow effect. I used an Aqua Painter and Pistachio ink to soften up the leaves and stems and add some shading around the tulips. Next, I stamped the flowers in Crumb Cake. I colored them with a Pink Pirouette Marker, cut them out and attached them with Dimensionals.

I did the same process for the front of the card using Glue Dots to attach instead. I added a Crochet Trim bow with a Glue Dot and that's all there is to it!

It looks much better in real life~maybe you could make one and see for yourself:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment