Friday, April 25, 2014

BUG ME CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to share a card I made with Bug Me, a soon to be retired set. As I type, it's still available in wood mount, but the clear is gone. I started with a Pool Party base and added a piece of I Am Me DSP. I'm going to miss this paper~I love the combination of subtle and bright. I used the Fringe Scissors on a piece of Wild Wasabi Cardstock and wrapped around some Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon before adhereing it to the base.

I used the Word Bubbles Framelits to cut out the clouds~they make the best clouds eva don't you think? I stamped off the butterfly wings in Pool Party onto the polka dot design dsp and cut them out. I stamped the body, caterpillar head, legs and antennae in Basic Grey. I cut out the butterfly body, tied a piece of Calypso Coral Baker's Twine around it, and attached it with Glue Dots. The banner is from the Hostess set Express Yourself and is stamped in Calypso Coral. I stamped the catterpillar in So Saffron, Real Red, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and Calypso Coral and punched the circles out with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. I attached them with Glue Dots.

Hopefully I can get some more cards made with retiring sets before they're gone. Things are flying off the warehouse shelves though, so if you're interested in any retiring items, you better act fast. And remember, through today you get FREE SHIPPING!

Here's the retiring items that I used: Bug Me & Express Yourself Stamps
I Am Me DSP
Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon & Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack is being reconfigured

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment