Monday, March 17, 2014

YOU'RE LOVELY CARDS:

Hello there! I have a couple more Sale-A-Bration cards to share with you using the set You're Lovely. I liked this set even less than yesterdays, but I was really happy with what I came up with. I thought, Wow, where did that come from? I started with a Blushing Bride base and added a pennant of SAB Sweet Sorbet DSP. I stamped the border along the side in Sahara Sand.

I adhered a piece of a Tea Lace Doily to a piece of Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Trim and adhered it to the card. I stamped the image in Sahara Sand and used an Aqua Painter to color it in using Blushing Bride and Pistachio Pudding ink. I cut it out by hand, but the Deco Labels Collection Framelits would easily do the work for you. I added a row of Basic Pearls underneath and attached the label with Dimensionals.

I added a strip of Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon and finished it off with a bow. I thought this would make a perfect card for any weddings you may have coming up.

And here's another idea for you. I started with a Crumb cake base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Adorning Accents Edgelits and coordinating Embossing Folder. I stamped the border image in Crumb Cake. I used Afternoon Picnic DSP and ran a piece of Summer Starfruit chunky twine around it before I adhered it to the card with Dimensionals.

I stamped the label image first in Wisteria Wonder and cut it out. I stamped it again in Pear Pizzazz and used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to punch it out and adhered it on top of the label. I colored the leaves with a Pear Pizzazz Marker and I punched out a trio of Crushed Curry flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.

I added Basic Pearls to the centers of the flowers and added a couple of Regals Candy Dots. I attached the label to the DSP using Dimensionals. The Summer Starfruit twine clashed a little with the Crushed Curry flowers so I took a Crushed Curry Marker and added a little color to the twine to bring it all together. I think I may have pushed myself to the limit with these 2 stamp sets, but you never know...Check back in case I get more inspiration:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment