Monday, January 13, 2014

BIRTHDAY CAKE CARD:

 

Hello there! Today I have a birthday card made with the single stamp Birthday Cake and Yippee-Skippee! I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of Raspberry Ripple Core'dinations Cardstock that I roughed up a bit. I then added a layer of Birthday Basics DSP. I stamped the cake image on Very Vanilla Cardstock using Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple & Summer Starfruit Markers. I added a little Bermuda Bay flower punched out with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and popped a Basic Rhinestone in the center.


I then made a little banner using the Petite Pennants Builder Punch .


I used 3 other designs from the Birthday Basics DSP and attached them with Dimensionals. I added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine across the top with Liquid Tombow.

I stamped the sentiment with Basic Grey ink onto Summer Starfruit, Bermuda Bay and Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock, cut it apart and adhered it with Glue Dots. This was a fun card to put together without a lot of time or effort~the perfect kind of card! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment: