Monday, December 2, 2013

CHRISTMAS TAG A BAG GIFT BOXES:

Hello there! Back again with some more Christmas gift ideas for you. I used the Tag A Bag Gift Boxes and made some fun little gift holders.



I covered the boxes with Season of Style DSP and then put the box in the plastic sleeve.  I cut the cover out of cardstock, scored the sides and used the Scallop Edge Border Punch along the sides. I attached it to the sleeve with Glue Dots.


I used various punches, ribbons and buttons to decorate the boxes.


I was stumped as to how to make the antlers. I ended up using the Boho Blossoms Punch and cutting them out of the smallest flower.



The Red Glimmer Paper makes a perfect nose for Rudolph:)


These little guys were so much fun to make.


I had some Googlie Eyes left over from last year and I put them to good use.


Again, the Boho Blossom Punch came to the rescue for his nose and the penguin's feet-or flippers or whatever they're called.


I used these fun little boxes to hold the tags from the Pop & Place Holiday Tags that I gave my Club Members.


Oops, I didn't get this photo cropped...but you get the idea.

I hope I inspired you to have some fun with these versatile boxes. I'll have some more ideas for the tags for you tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely Fantastic and Cute; LOVE THESE!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, once again, you left me speechless, and you know that's hard to do! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just found your blog. These are amazing!! I so wish I had found it before Christmas. I may have to make them and hold them till next year. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Gerri! You'd be in really good shape for next year if you did:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the gift boxes with different design are looking good.

    Gift Bags and Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much subba raj!

    ReplyDelete