Thursday, November 21, 2013

YIPPEE SKIPPEE CARD:

Hello there! Wanted to pop in and share a quick and easy birthday card with you. My sister's 50th birthday is in a couple of days and thought I'd snap a couple of pics before I sent it off. I used the sets Yippee-Skippee ans Memorable Moments. I also used the Envelope Punch Board to make a File Folder card-so fun to make!


I started with a Very Vanilla base and used Birthday Basics DSP. I also used the Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, which is on sale right now during the Holiday Sale:) The colors are Raspberry Ripple(obviously!), Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Crisp Cantalopue and Basic Grey. I used the 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out the numbers and popped them up with Dimensionals.  Well I'm off to get started on Hostess and Downline gifts. I'll be back to share soon. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment