Monday, October 7, 2013

CYCLE CELEBRATION CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card we made at Card Night. I cased the tag from the annual catalog and mounted it onto a Crumb Cake base that I ran through the Big Shot using the Chevron Embossing Folder. I sanded the cardstock a bit to give it a little more definition.

For the tag, I ran a piece of Birthday Basics DSP through the Big Shot using the Chalk Talk Framelits, along with the Magnetic Platform, which was a big hit with everyone! I tied a piece of Summer Starfruit Stitched Ribbon through the opening. I stamped the frame in Bermuda Bay and punched it out with the Decorative Label Punch. I then stamped the image in Raspberry Ripple and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. I attached all these layers on top of each other with Dimensionals. I colored just the 'sweet' with an Old Olive Marker and stamped it onto a skinny banner using the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I used the hearts from the Owl Builder Punch and glued them to the banner. Finally, I attached the tag to the card front with Dimensionals.


This was a pretty quick and easy card to put together and love that it would work for anyone. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back tomorrow with another card to share:)

No comments:

Post a Comment