Hello there! You should have just come from Lauri's blog. I knew she'd have something fun for us today! I have a list of all the participating demonstrators and links to their blogs at the end of this post in case you get lost.
Today I'm happy to share one of the cards I made for the contest. I'm definitely more comfortable with the cards and 3-D. This card was made with Dress Up, Flowering Flourishes, You're Amazing and Pennant Parade.
I gave the neclace a little dimension by adding drops of Crystal Effects on to it to resemble beads.
The Vintage Faceted Buttons were the perfect fit for the door and drawer knobs. I hope you enjoyed today's project. Now you're off to Kandi's blog. I can't wait to see what she's made for us today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
1. Brenda Quintana http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/
2. Joan Robertson http://www.dailystampede.com/
3. Lauri Ingram http://lauri-paperville.blogspot.com/
4. Laura Mellinger http://laurasworksofheart.blogspot.com/
5. Kandi Phillips http://kandiphillips.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa Hensley http://ponygirl40stamps.blogspot.com/
7. Anna Black http://my-creation-station.blogspot.com/
8. Pamela Staples http://www.sunnygirlscraps.com/
10. Cindy Major http://www.cindymajor.typepad.com/
11. Patti McDermott http://craftingupthecoast.com/