Before I get to my final scrapbook page, I have to share my eventful evening last night with you. You might want to grab a bag of chips or make some popcorn cuz you're gonna be here awhile. I'll wait...So, my poor hubby gets home from work last night at about 7, after working a 15 hour day with about 3 hours of sleep, thanks to the endless fireworks and the nonstop barking of our beagle all night. We heated up some chicken, brats and burgers that were left over from the 4th, along with baked beans and fruit. Our little grandson, Quinten wasn't interested in the meat, but ate LOTS of the beans and fruit. Well just as my hubby was trying to relax, he heard the 13 words no man ever wants to hear..."Will you help me get my Next button to work on my blog?" So while I'm trying to find the email with instructions, he puts Quinten in the tub, cuz he really made a pig of himself enjoying those beans and fruit!
As Quinten's playing in the bubbles with his dinosaurs and pishies, we're trying to figure out this blog button business. Rick is 54 and I'm 50, so it is rocket science to us. I'm noticing that Quinten is pretty quiet, so I peek around the corner, and to my utter horror, he has flung poo E V E R Y W H E R E! The floor, ON the toilet-of course not IN it, along the side of the tub with his hand smeared in it, and by the look on his face, I'm pretty sure he was eating it as well. I've been fairly certain that he's part monkey, because he not only climbs on everything but jumps off too; this just reinforced that! It's a good thing we don't live by a zoo, because their monkey exhibit would have gotten a new addition! As I said, he ate lots of beans and fruit, so you can imagine...
Well needless to say, I didn't get my button fixed. But it works now! Thanks to Brenda:)
Like I said earlier, scrapbooking is the weakest link for me. I'm excited to start sharing my cards and 3-D projects with you! Thanks so much for stopping by . Next, you're in for a real treat with Kandi's project (did you see what I did there?)
1. Brenda Quintana http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/
2. Joan Robertson http://www.dailystampede.com/
3. Lauri Ingram http://lauri-paperville.blogspot.com/
4. Laura Mellinger http://laurasworksofheart.blogspot.com/
5. Kandi Phillips http://kandiphillips.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa Hensley http://ponygirl40stamps.blogspot.com/
7. Anna Black http://my-creation-station.blogspot.com/
8. Pamela Staples http://www.sunnygirlscraps.com/
10. Cindy Major http://www.cindymajor.typepad.com/
11. Patti McDermott http://craftingupthecoast.com/