Friday, June 28, 2013

BRING ON THE CAKE CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a masculine card to share. These are kind of rare for me. I don't know why but I struggle with them-I keep wanting to add stuff, but they're usually better simple and to the point. I started with an Early Espresso base and added a piece of the Natural Composition Specialty DSP-gorgeous stuff! On top of that I added a piece of Soho Subway DSP and rounded the corners with the 3/16" Corner Punch. On top of that I added a piece of Espresso Core'dinations Cardstock, flagged the end and roughed it up a bit using the Sanding Block and Dust Buddy. I wrapped a piece of Island Indigo Baker's Twine around it and tied it in a knot. I stamped the image from Bring On The Cake in Early Espresso onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I stamped it again in Summer Starfruit, cut out the sign and adhered it in place with SNAIL. I popped up the Vanilla and Espresso layers with Dimensionals. I added a Naturals Button with a Glue Dot and stamped the sentiment using an Early Espresso Marker. I usually try to get a close up picture for you, but the camera decided to not let me take any more pictures. At least I got this one. Sorry to keep this so short, but I'm one tired pup and am heading to bed. Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: