Friday, May 31, 2013

MOVING FORWARD CARD:

Hello there! I've got one final retiring card for you from one of my favorite sets, the Ronald McDonald House set Moving Forward. I really hate to say farewell to this set, especially since SU! donates $3 to the charity for every stamp set that is sold-over $1,000,000 to date. It's not too late to get this set. You have til 12:50 am tonight to place an online order, and then it's gone for good! I used lots of my retiring favorites on this card-Summer Smooches DSP, Friendly Phrases and the Brights Brads. I started with a Whisper White base and added the DSP. I stamped the bike image in Tangerine Tango, wiped the seat off with a baby wipe, and colored the seat with a Tempting Turquoise Marker and stamped the image. I stamped it again in Daffodil Delight for the small wheel, and Real Red for the big wheel. I used the larger circle from the Owl Builder Punch to punch the small wheel and the 1" Circle Punch for the large wheel.

I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the froggie right where I wanted him and added some Old Olive grass underneath. I used the Paper-piercing Mat & Tool to attach the brads. I mounted the image onto a piece of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and then mounted that onto another piece of Whisper White with Dimensionals. I punched out the Tempting Turquoise label with the Decorative Label Punch, cut it in half and stuck it under the image with SNAIL. I added a couple of fluffy clouds using the Cupcake Builder Punch and ran them through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.

I added the sentiment in Tangerine Tango, flagged the end and added a Brights Brad. I finished it off with a border of faux stitching using an Old Olive Marker and a ruler. I used a sentiment from Petite Pairs for the inside of the card, which is 25% off through June, along with Sassy Salutations and Sweet Essentials. As in the past, I got by with a little help from my friends at SU! with the layout for this card from my Demonstrator Business Website. Check out the project ideas if you haven't already.

Today marks the official start of the new catalog! As usual, my wish list is a mile long. Thanks to all who came to my Retirement Party and helped me get some things marked off my list! I can't wait to get my new stuff and start sharing with you-hopefully in about a week!:)

And as always, at the end of the month I have my line-up for the 'Kits/Card To Go'. The number for each selection is listed ABOVE the card. See my home page on the right hand side for prices of each kit. Here they are~pick any 4:

                                                                           1)



                                                                                2)
 
 
 
3)
 
 
 
4)
 
 
 
5)
 
 
 
6)
 
 
 
7)
 
 
 
8)
 
 
 
9)
 
Okay, those are your choices. Please let me know your selections by June 5th and if you're wanting the 'Kits' or 'Cards' To Go. Email me at lmel09@q.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment