Wednesday, October 10, 2012

GOOGLY GHOULS CARD:

Hello again! So sorry for the break. I guess my crazy September ran into October too! I haven't had much of a break though...2 completely gutted bathrooms, helping my daughter paint her new house, a week-long flu, more table decorations, which I'll share soon, and chasing a 9 month old who's on the verge of walking! I finally was able to get into my stamp room today and it felt great! I've been seeing this sketch alot lately and thought it would work perfectly with this set-Googly Ghouls.

I used a Very Vanilla base and attached a fun polka dot background from the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP. I added the chevron pattern to a Basic Black matt and hung 3 little banners from it. Next, I stamped the witch in Basic Black onto Very Vanilla and ran it through the Big Shot using the Circles #2 Die. I then ran a piece of Basic Black through using the Perfect Pennants Die. I left a little space on the circle to add the polka dot banner and added a Regals Button tied with the special Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine that's only available for a limited time with the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit. I finished off the card with a pair of Googlies and the sentiment was stamped with the Hostess set Wacky Wishes.

I've got several more projects stockpiled and some before and after pictures of the progress of our bathrooms, so make sure to check back. Thanks for hanging with me! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment