Monday, August 27, 2012

UP, UP & AWAY:

Hi there! I have to confess, I'm out of projects to share with you. I need to get busy tomorrow! Looks like my week-ends are going to be spent babysitting for awhile, so I need to figure out a new game plan. Even though the DSP is retired on this card, the stamp set is still current, so I decided to post this card. I used a Whisper White base and I think the name of this DSP was Big Top-not 100% sure about that. I stamped the clouds in Tempting Turquoise and the balloons were stamped in Real Red. I stamped the balloons a second time, cut them out and popped them up with Dimensionals. The little tails were stamped in Daffodil Delight. I added a banner in Real Red and added a Brights Brad. The sentiment is also stamped in Real Red. I had made this card for a graduation, but you could easily make this for several different occasions. The set also includes birthday, Valentines's and miss you sentiments. This card was super easy and quick to make-something rare for me! Thanks so much for stopping by.  Check back tomorrow and see what I have for you-we'll be surprised together!

No comments:

Post a Comment