Thursday, August 23, 2012

STORYBOOK FRIENDS CARD:


Hey there! As promised, I have a cute Storybook Friends card for you made with the coordinating Storytime DSP. I just think this is the cutest suite ever-maybe because it's kinda 'old school' like me! I saw a bunch of cards a couple weeks ago that used this sketch and thought I'd get in on the action too. It's a perfect fit for this DSP because I love every sheet, and I got to use 4 of them!

I started with a Whisper White base and used a Riding Hood Red Cardstock border behind the DSP. I used Basic Grey ink and colored the puppy in with the Neutrals Watercolor Wonder Crayons. I then used a Blender Pen to smooth it out a bit. I punched out the image with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and layered a 2 3/8" Scallop Circle behind it. I added some Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon and a So Saffron banner that was cut out with the Big Shot and Bitty Banners Framelits. I finished it off with a Brights Button and Pool Party Baker's Twine. I thought this would be a perfect card for this back-to- school season we just started. I hope you love this suite as much as I do---because you may be seeing alot of it! Thanks so much for stopping by.  Make sure to swing by tomorrow for another perfect suite, and find out why "We All Bundle".

No comments:

Post a Comment