Friday, August 24, 2012

PERFECTLY PRESERVED CARD:

Hello there! It seems everybody is into 'bundling' these days, and SU! is no exception. In the Holiday Catalog, you'll find several different bundles, and these are great deals! You save 15% when you buy the stamp set and the coordinating Framelits, which cut out the stamped images. This card features the Perfectly Preserved Bundle, which includes the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the Cannery Set Framelit Dies. I used a Crumb Cake base and used the Orchard Harvest DSP which also coordinates with these products. I also broke out the new Woodgrain Embossing Folder with the Early Espresso Core'dinations Cardstock, and the effect is amazing!

I ran a Cajun Craze Cardstock border along the side which was stamped off with the flower image. I also used the Essentials Paper-Piercing Products to add a stitched line and added a couple Vintage Trinkets Brads. I ran a piece of the DSP through the Big Shot with one of the Framelits Dies, and then stamped the jar and fruit images and cut them out as well. I stamped the sentiment on Crumb Cake and ran it through with the Bitty Banners Framelits. I finished the jar off with a Linen Thread bow. I just love the homemade and homespun feel of this set. I hope it inspires you to go make something handmade. Thanks so much for coming by today! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment