Thursday, August 16, 2012

PETITE BACKPACK:

Hello there! Today I have a cute little backpack to share with you just in time for back to school. I made this for one of my hostesses using the Petite Purse Die that was run through the Big Shot. I used the adorable Storytime DSP and added some Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon. I made a little pocket with the Petal Card Double Punch and added a couple white brads from the Neutrals Brads. The little tag was stamped with Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I added some Velcro dots to the flap and filled the the backpack with chocolate. I think it held about 9 Rolos. This came together really fast and easy so you could make a bunch for all your little scholars. I hope you enjoyed my little project. Make sure to stop back again tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment