Friday, August 17, 2012

MAKE A CAKE CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a card to share with you that we made at Club Card Night awhile back. I used the set Make A Cake and thought it would work well for a masculine card. I started with a Crumb Cake base and used Patio Party DSP along with Whisper White and Midnight Muse Cardstock. I'm really loving that blue! I added a strip of Whisper White Stitched Ribbon with a tag that was punched out with the Modern Label Punch. For the sentiment, I colored the stamp with Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse Markers. For the cake, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line the cake layers up on top of each other. I stamped the cake image again onto Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals Cardstock, cut them out and adhered them to the cake. I finished the card off with one of the manly Naturals Buttons. I hope you enjoyed todays card. Stop back for a couple of baby cards tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment