Friday, August 3, 2012

LAST AMAZING CARD:

Hi there! I have one more card for you that was made with You're Amazing. This stamp set kind of reminds me of the movie Moulin Rouge, so that is where I was going with this-kind of a burlesque/Love Story theme-you know, perfect for any occasion kinda card! I started with a Basic Black base and added some World Spectacular DSP. I added a border out of Brushed Silver Cardstock punched with the Scallop Trim Border. I ran a sheet of First Edition DSP through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die and added some Silver Glass Glitter around the edge. I did some embossing on Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and cut the sentiment out with one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I added some Antique Brads and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding. At the bottom, I added a Basic Black border made with the Finishing Touches Edgelits and tucked a row of 3/4" circles underneath. Nope, actually I lied-I used the Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon, but the Edgelits would work great too!  I hope you've enjoyed some ideas for this set. Starting tomorrow, I'll have some ideas for you with a brand new stamp set that is in the Holiday Catalog-Affection Collection. Make sure to swing by. Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment