Thursday, August 2, 2012

ANOTHER AMAZING CARD:

Happy day to you! Here's another card made with You're Amazing for the display boards. I like the World Spectacular DSP with all the hot air balloons on it, and thought it would be fun to hoist the elephant up in the air with one of the balloons. The Wish Big image from Bring on the Cake added the perfect kitch-y element to the card. I started with an Island Indigo base and tucked the same colored Ruffled Ribbon underneath the balloon DSP.




I stamped the images in Early Espresso and colored the elephant in with Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake Markers. On his hat I used Calypso Coral, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight. I'm not really sure what I did on the balloon-sorry, it's been too long ago. I did add the flags to the top of the balloon using the Stamp-A-Ma-jig and added a couple of Brights Brads to the bottom. I added some clouds in the background with Island Indigo and a scallop circle. I added some Early Espresso Stitched Ribbon and popped up a few of the balloons with dimensionals. I hope you enjoyed my fun little card today. Stop back tomorrow for one more card made with Blue Ribbon, and then we'll move on to another '6-Pack'. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, this is too cute! Love how the balloon is lifting the elephant...too funny!

    ReplyDelete