Thursday, August 30, 2012

GOOGLY GIFT:

Hello there! I promised you something a little more fun today, and I hope I delivered! I made this for my hostess this month using the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle found in the Holiday Catalog. It's priced to save you 15% when you buy both the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit and the Googly Ghouls Stamp Set. I was so happy that SU! bundled these 2 items, so I didn't have to try to decide between the two-they're both just way too cute!

I stamped the little spider in Basic Black onto the glassine bag first. Then I put a piece of the adorable Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP in the bag and folded the top down. I trimmed one of the tags down a bit and adhered it to the polka dot DSP. I broke out the new Striped Satin Ribbon and wrapped it around the top of the bag-smooth as butta! I used the set Word Play and colored 'thank' with a Tangerine Tango Marker and then stamped the Boooo in Basic Black. I knotched out the end with my Paper Snips. Next, I added a Neutrals Button with a piece of exclusive Pumpkin Pie Baker's Twine-only available with the Kit. I finished off the spider with a fun pair of Googly Eyes which are adhesive backed. I filled the bag with 9 Rolos. I was really wanting to try one out to make sure they weren't too gooey, but I knew one would turn into a dozen, so I didn't go there! I hope you like my little ghouly bag and will make some for your little monsters. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment