Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FIELD FLOWERS CARD:

Hello there! I want to apologize for the quality of this picture. I don't know why I couldn't get a good image. And I also can't remember where I saw the idea for this card. If it looks familiar, please let me know so I can give you credit. I used the set Field Flowers. I'm not usually a big flower person, but there's something about this set that I love. Yes, it's another sympathy card-getting kinda depressing around here! I make cards to sell at the Farmer's Market, and I've been having requests for sympathy cards. I used a Very Vanilla base and the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. I ran it through the Big Shot using a piece of Pink Pirouette Cardstock. I used the En Francais Background Stamp behind the flowers. I made a banner and stamped the sentiment with Teeny Tiny Wishes. I finished it off with a bow made with Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon.

Here's a recent picture of my little grandbaby Quinten. Yes, he's as devious as he looks! My posts may be a little shorter from here on out for awhile. This little guy is wearing me out! Thanks so much for coming by today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something a little more fun for you! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment