Monday, August 13, 2012

DAYDREAM MEDALLIONS PAGE:

Hi there! I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but I have a fun page to share with you today. We're required to do at least one scrapbook page with each set we're given to work with when asked to be a display stamper. I normally kinda struggle in this area, but I knew right away that the medallions in this set would make great suns. And we had just gotten back from Florida, so this page kind of worked itself out! I used a 12x12 Daffodil Delight backdrop with a Marina Mist center made with the DSP Paper Stack.

I stamped the medallions in Daffodil Delight onto Daffodil Delight Cardstock and ran them through the Big Shot with the coordinating Floral Frames Framelits. Next I ran some photos through the Big Shot with various circle dies. I also used the Fancy Flower Punch and added a couple Brights Buttons. I used Broadsheet and Simply Serif Mini Alphabet sets for the title. I used the Tasteful Trim Die for the scallop and rick-rack (I have no idea how to spell that?) borders. I had a lot of fun making this page and was happy how fun and sunny it turned out. I hope you like it too! Thanks so much for coming by today. I'll have another card for you tomorrow-make sure to stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment