Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ANOTHER DAYDREAM MEDALLIONS CARD:

Hello! Here's another Daydream Medallions card I'd like to share with you. I used a Tempting Turquoise base and added Summer Smooches DSP. I put a Daffodil Delight background behind the flowers. I stamped the medallions in Real Red, Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango and punched them out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch. I am trying to figure out what I did underneath-maybe I'll remember? I added a Brights Button to each flower and threaded a strip of cardstock through the holes. I attached a toothpick to the back of each flower and tied a piece of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon around each. I used the Cupcake Builder Punch and scored it with the Simply Scored for the pots. The sentiment was stamped with Tiny Tags and punched out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I added some Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon around the DSP that was punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. Okay, I still haven't figured out how I did the petals behind the circles. If you figure it out, please let me know! Thanks so much for coming by today! I have one last Medallion card for you tomorrow-stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment