Monday, August 20, 2012

BETSY'S BLOSSOMS CARD:

Happy day to you! I hope you had a wonderful week-end. I babysat my little grandbaby 4 days in a row! I love that little guy and it's awesome to get to see him every day, but I'm ready to get something done today! Here's another card we made at Club Card Night awhile back. I used the set Betsy's Blossoms and Floral District DSP. Both make for a fun, bright card. For the background, I used a piece of Daffodil Delight and ran the Betsy's Blooms wheel along one side. I used Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade Cardstock along with some of the Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade.



I stamped the bird once in Daffodil Delight and then again in Tangerine Tango. I cut the wings out and popped them up on the bird using Dimensionals. I borrowed the idea for the nest from the catalog. I just cut some skinny strips of Early Espresso, crumpled them up and glued them under the bird. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners and it was cut out with the Big Shot and Bitty Banners Framelits. I added a Brights Button and that's about it! Thanks so much for coming by today! See you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment