Saturday, July 28, 2012

CHRISTMAS IN JULY:

Happy Holidays! Well it was in my house today anyway. I held my Stamp-A-Stack and had a great crew who each made 20 Christmas cards! This is one of 5 designs that I had for them. I think this card was the easiest-I'm sure they were all happy to see him! I used the adorable set No Peeking. I really had a rough time figuring out which critter to use-they're all so darn cute. I finally decided on the little reindeer. So I knew the color scheme would be Chocolate Chip and Real Red-you just can't go wrong there! I used Summer Smooches DSP and used the Scallop Edge Border Punch on the Crumb Cake. I wanted everyone to be able to mail their cards without having to pay extra postage for embellishments, so I opted to use the Buttons #5 Sizzlet that I ran through the Big Shot instead of a real button. I finished him off with a little red nose that I punched out with the Cupcake Builder Punch, and a little stitching at the bottom using a Chocolate Chip Marker.

 I filled a roaster with a triple batch of Chocolate Crunch Chex-I'm not sure if that's what it's called for sure, we refer to it as Chocolate Crack. Sad to say, the roaster is almost empty, and even sadder is that I probably ate 2 of the batches myself! Well I'm off to bed-it's been a fun and long day. Stop back tomorrow for another card-a sneak peek from the new Holiday Catalog. Thanks for stopping by! Seasons Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment