Saturday, March 3, 2012

REGIONAL MAKE & TAKE:

Hi there! Sorry for the little gap-I had a workshop this morning and I wasn't quite as on the ball as I thought I'd be, so I didn't get to post yesterday. This is another card we made this month. It was a Make & Take project we made at the San Antonio Regional. I loved everything about it, so I thought I'd CASE it-Copy And Steal Everything! I rarely CASE an entire project, but it's just too cute and wanted to share it.

It has a Crumb Cake base, with a piece of paper from the Sweet Shop DSP-LOVE this Product Suite-it's a sweet suite! ha ha. Next we used the line image from the Send Me Soaring set for the flower stem. We stamped the polka dot kite image in Lucky Limeade and then punched out the leaf shape using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.

Next, we punched out 3 flower shapes in Calypso Coral using the Triple Flower Punch-I don't think that's what it's called, but I'm too lazy to go look! On top of that, we stamped 4 polka dot kites again, this time in Calypso Coral, and punched them out with the Small Heart Punch-again, don't quote me on that. We put some Dimensional halves on the back and stuck them to the Calypso flowers. We tied some Baker's Twine in a Bitty Button and attached it to the center with a Glue Dot.

We added a strip of DSP from the Berry Blossoms paper and punched it with the Scallop Border Punch. The sentiment was stamped in Pool Party on Whisper White and punched out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, with a 1 3/8" Calypso Coral circle behind it.

We added a loop of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon and some faux stitching with our white gel pen, and Calypso Coral Marker on the smaller circle. The Sweet Shop DSP and stamp set Send Me Soaring can both be found in the Occasions Mini. But they're only available through April 30! Well I'm off to make some cards-YAY! Thanks for stopping by. Stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and looked back quite a ways at your posted card samples. I really like your style - very inspiring! I have been stamping for 20 years and still loving it:)

    ReplyDelete