Thursday, March 1, 2012

CARD NIGHT-FEBRUARY CARDS:

Happy March to you! This is one of the 3 cards we made at Card Night this month. I used the Sale-A-Bration set Sprinkled Expressions for this card. I have to say, I thought I was pretty clever using the heart image to make a 4-leaf clover. Then I saw them all over Stampin' Connection and Splitcoast, so I guess I wasn't so clever after all! But it still turned out cute.

I stamped 4 of the heart images in Lucky Limeade onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut them out. I layered a piece of the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP onto a piece of Pool Party Cardstock that I punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I stamped the shamrock image from Got Treats? and punched them out with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch, and tucked them under the DSP. I wrapped some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine around it and adhered it to a Whisper White base.

Next, I stamped the sentiment in Lucky Limeade and punched it out with the Modern Label Punch. I stuck a piece of Old Olive Dotted Scallop Ribbon under the shamrock as a stem and added a Brights Button in the center with a knot of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another card. But before I go, I had to share a few photos of Quinten, who is 2 months old today:







Now you know why I don't get anything done all day! Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment