Saturday, February 4, 2012

MAKE & TAKE PROJECT # 2:

Here's another card I came up with using the Make & Take supplies we were provided. This isn't really the vision I had for this card, but I needed to move on-22 more projects in 7 days! Aagin, I used the Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts sets from the Occasions Mini. SU! also provided us with a package of the Twitterpated Fabric from the Mini. I tore off a strip of each design and braided them together for the flowers stem. I used some of the flowers from the Blossom Builders die cut kit from the Mini also. I used the Distressed Dots Background in Poppy Parade and added a Pool Party ric rac strip made with the Tasteful Trim Die and Big Shot. I finished it off with some of the beautiful pink little rhinestones from the Blossom Builders Kit. Like I said, I couldn't get this to come together as I would have liked, but I hope you enjoyed seeing it anyway! Now I'm off to get started on tax stuff. If anyone feels the need to bring me a Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks, please feel free to do so-I think I'm gonna need it! Thanks for coming by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment