Monday, February 6, 2012

M&T PROJECT # 3:

I hope you had a wonderful week-end! I got so busy with my taxes, I forgot to post yesterday-sorry! This card was made with Lovely Thoughts and Twitterpated DSP from the Occasions Mini. SU! included some On Board Merry Medley pieces, so I covered this one with DSP, sanded it and distressed it with the Tea Stain ink. I punched a little strip using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and stitched some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine through it. I made some little flowers using the Boho Blossoms Punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for the centers. I added some of the sweet little Pink Rhinestones from the Blossom Builders Kit from the mini to give them a little sparkle. The color scheme is Lucky Limeade, Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride. I hope you liked todays project-stop by tomorrow to see another. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, this is such an adorable card...love the twine threaded through the border punch and the adorable flowers!

    ReplyDelete