Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FINAL M&T DISPLAY PROJECT:

Hello there! This is the last of my Leadership display projects to share with you. Again, it features Mixed Bunch and Loving Thoughts stamp sets from the Occasions Mini and the Twitterpated DSP and Fabric from the mini also. I used Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade. I used the Modern Label punch for the sentiment, the New Blossom Punch for the flower, and the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I used the Tasteful Trim Die with the Big Shot for the flower stem and added some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine for the leaves. I added a little bit of bling with the Rhinestone Jewels and a couple of the lovely Pink Rhinstones from the Blossom kit in the mini. I have to confess, I was getting a little sick of flowers, but I was really happy with the way this card came together.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my Leadership projects. Tomorrow, I'll share the Make & Take projects that the SU! Design Team came up with for us to make at Leadership. Or maybe I'll give you a little break and show you the cards from Card Night this month...It'll be a surprise! I know the suspense is killing you! Make sure you stop back tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment