Friday, November 18, 2011

MERRY FAVOR:

Sorry, I couldn't find the card I was going to share with you, so here's a little favor that we made at my Hostess Appreciation Night. I used the Pillow Box Die in Real Red. I punched the window out with the Decorative Label Punch on the side without the tab. I cut a Window Sheet to fit over the opening and adhered it to the inside using Sticky Strip. I put Sticky Strip on the tab and on the bottom tab and made my box. It holds 2 Christmas Nougats perfectly. Have you tried the Cinnamon ones? They are scrumptious! But I couldn't stop til after I ate about a dozen of them, and they aren't the thing to eat if you have an ulcer! I'll have to steer clear of them for awhile! After you put your treat inside, put some Sticky Strip on the top flap and seal it. I used the Pennant Parade set and stamped the trees on Wild Wasabi...I think, and punched them out with the Petite Pennant Punch. I punched out 4 trees and scored them down the middle with the stamped image facing inside. Fold them in half and stack them on top of each other using SNAIL. Fan them out and attach them to the box using Sticky Strip. I ran a Mini Jingle Bell through some Espresso Baker's Twine and tied a bow and attached it to the top of the tree using a Mini Glue Dot, or booger, as they're known in the stamping community. I added a red Holly Berry Button with some twine through the center and stuck it on with Sticky Strip. Finally, I added a little Merry tag and punched it out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I'll try to find that snowman and post him tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment