Friday, November 25, 2011

FOUND HIM!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday! Here is the snowman card I was looking for earlier. We made this at a workshop a couple of weeks ago which coordinated with the snowman Hershey Bar. I used a Very Vanilla base using the Perfect Polka Dots Folder to emboss it. I used the Peekaboo Die to cut out the frame in Chocolate Chip. The snowflake was made with the Northern Frost Decorative Strip.

I used the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP and a strip of Wild Wasabi using the Scallop Border Punch. The ribbon is the Scallop Dots in Chocolate Chip and I added a Basic Rhinestone to the snowflake. I used the Button Buddies for the cute little snowman and added a button using the Sweet Buttons Die. The inside sentiment is from the Holiday Happiness set. The little flower is punched out with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.

Sorry for the break from posting. It's been a little nuts around here and it doesn't look like it's going to let up anytime soon. I'll try to post every day, but it may be short & sweet for awhile! Thanks for stopping by and I'll share a 3-D project with you tomorrow. Now off to the Y to work off yesterday! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment