Monday, August 29, 2011

SUNNY FUN CARD

This is the last card from the Summer Mini. This card was made with the stamp set Sunny Fun. I used the 'Spotlight' technique. I thought this was a perfect send off to the last days of Summer. This set is only available until August 31st, so you better get it while it's hot!(Pretty clever of me, huh?

One of the friends I met at Convention shared this Top Note tip for the inside sentiment on dark based cardstock. Great idea!

Supplies used for this card: Sunny Fun, For Everything Stamp Sets.
Chocolate Chip Spot. Poppy Parade, Whisper White Craft Stamp Pads.
So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Markers.
Whisper White, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade Cardstock. Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper.
Poppy Parade Stitched Poly Ribbon. Early Espresso Baker's Twine.
1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Word Window Punches. Handheld Punch. Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.
Brights Brads.  Rhinestone Jewels.
Big Shot Die Cutting System. Top Note Die. Dimensionals. SNAIL. Tombow liquid. Q-Tips.


1 comment:

  1. Well I just love it! I have this set and never used it...now I will!

    ReplyDelete