Sunday, August 28, 2011

DOMESTIC GODDESS MATCHBOOK

The displays and Product Suites set up at Convention were amazing and I took tons of pictures-good thing because only half turned out good! I wanted my downline to be able to somewhat experience all of the creativity and inspiration that I did, so I separated my photos by Product Suites and made some Matchbooks to display them. I wanted to share some of my favorites with you too. Tonite, I'll share some Domestic Goddess ideas with you:












I think Domestic Goddess is my favorite-I definitely took the most pictures of this Suite. I 'm going to be adding these stamps to my next order. I can't wait to create something with them. I hope this has inspires you to do the same! Stop back tomorrow and see another Product Suite. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Domestic Goddess is my favorite suite in the big catalog too!

    ReplyDelete