Monday, August 1, 2011

I'M BACK! AND WHAT WAS I THINKING?

Why did I start this before Convention? I really don't know what I was thinking, especially since I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing!  But I better figure it out fast since I'm participating in a Blog Hop this Wednesday night with my fellow Artisan Award winners! You may be wondering what the Artisan Award is? SU! holds an annual contest open to all U.S./Canada demonstrators. We come up with 10 projects: 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and 2 3-D items. SU! picks 10 winners and I was one of them!!! I got to meet the other winners, along with SU! CEO Shelli Gardner in Salt Lake City a few weeks ago at Convention. It was amazing and they really spoiled us! Check back Wednesday night and see one on my winning projects!....hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment