Monday, August 26, 2019

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIA MEMORIES & MORE:

Hello there! Here is a super simple card I'll be sharing later today on my Facebook group SU!P FRIENDS! featuring the Magnolia Lane Suite. I used 2 cards from the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack to create a gorgeous card in a snap!

I started with a card base from the Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes. I adhered one of the large  M&M cards to the card base with SNAIL. I then wrapped a piece of ribbon from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack around one of the smaller M&M cards.

I cut one of the M&M stickers in half and tucked them under the ribbon. I then tied a bow with the ribbon and adhered it with a Glue Dot. I tucked a couple more M&M stickers under the bow and added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels. That's it! No stamping! You could knock a big stack of these out in no time! Click on the Facebook link to the right to see the video later today! Make sure to check back here all week for lots more projects featuring my PRODUCT OF THE WEEK-the Magnolia Lane Suite! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment