Tuesday, February 19, 2019

GEARED UP GARAGE CASE:

Hello there! Today I have a CASE from the Occasions Catalog featuring the Geared Up Garage, my PRODUCT OF THE WEEK. This is one of my favorites in the catalog and I LOVE this card! I usually don't copy something exactly, but this card is perfection! This would have been a perfect card to give to my dad-maybe that's why I love it so much:( I started  with a Smoky Slate base and added another layer on top that I stamped with Smoky Slate ink as well.

I stamped the background sentiment with Memento black ink onto a piece of Classic Garage 6"x 6" DSP and flagged the bottom. I then distressed it a bit around the edges with my nail and added a little bit of ink. I adhered it with SNAIL and added another design of the DSP on top. I cut a circle from Whisper White Cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and stamped the background with Smoky Slate ink.

I then cut out all the tiny tools with Paper Snips and attached them to the circle with Glue Dots. No, the thinlits don't cut them out, but they just make the card. Other than a little cutting, this card is super quick & easy! Next, I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink and used the thinlits to cut it out.

I used a Silver Foil Sheet to cut out the frame for the sentiment using the Garage Gears Thinlits and adhered the sentiment inside. I then attached the sentiment on top of the tools with Dimensionals. I finished it off with one of the adorable little Classic Garage Metal Elements. Besides a little work with the scissors, this card was a snap!

If you place a $30 order by Sunday, you'll get my DEAL OF THE WEEK, the Silver Foil Sheets for FREE! If you're not local I'll need to tack on the shipping fee to get them to you. Bump up your order to $50 and get a Sale-A-Bration product for FREE as well! Or bump it up to $100 and pick 2 or get a Level 2 SAB product for FREE! Place your order online at:) www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net & earn a ๐Ÿ’—or two on your Rewards Card, helping you earn a $50 Shopping Spree! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to visit tomorrow for another fun project:)

No comments:

Post a Comment