Monday, November 19, 2018

MANY BLESSINGS CARD:

Hello there! During this season of thankfulness I wanted to let my downline know how much I appreciate them & all they do and I sent this card to them. I used the versatile set Many Blessings, one of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog. I also recruited some help from the Floral Frames Bundle as well.

I stamped the floral image from Floral Frame onto a piece of Country Lane DSP using Pumpkin Pie ink and adhered it to the card base. I then stamped the image from Many Blessings onto a piece of Wood Textures DSP with Memento ink. I colored it with Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Soft Sea Foam, Daffodil Delight & Soft Suede Blends. I then cut it out with a 2" Circle Punch. I stamped the sentiment onto Crumb Cake Cardstock with Memento ink, cut it apart and adhered it to the circle. I attached it to a circle punched with the Starburst Punch out of Gold Glimmer Paper.

Next I cut the frame out of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock using the Foliage Frame Framelits, and the leaves from Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. I adhered the circles to the frame and tucked the leaves underneath with Glue Dots. I attached the frame to the card base with Dimensionals. I added a bow made from Linen Thread and attached it with a Glue Dot. I added 3 sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow. I finished it off with some splattering from Gold Shimmer Paint that I achieved by tapping a paintbrush on my finger.

I can't wait to put this set to use again for some Christmas cards. Join me at Coffee Break this Saturday from 11-1 and come make some! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment