Friday, November 23, 2018

COFFEE BREAK & ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA!

Hello there! Here are the new additions that you'll be able to make tomorrow at Coffee Break! Please let me know ASAP if you plan to attend so I can have a treat ready for you!


ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA STARTS TODAY!!! As I mentioned, I'm simplifying things & offering FREE SHIPPING instead! It's the same discount, but you'll get the savings on the excluded items from me & you'll be able to take advantage of all 3 phases of the sale without the shipping charges each time!!!
Friday & Saturday are for PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS ONLY! Here's the list of everything included in the first 48-hour phase:
*Cardstock
*Designer Series Paper & Specialty Paper
*Bags & Boxes
*Acetate Card Boxes
*Envelopes & Doilies
*Note Cards & Envelopes
*Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
*Glitter & Embossing Products
*Dots, Gems & Pearls
*Sequins, Jewels & Elements
*Brads, Buttons & Clips
*Tea Room Copper Stickers & Washi Tape
*Ribbon, Thread & Trim
*Grid Paper & SAR Small Grid Paper

AND I have 3 coupons I'm giving away for $5 OFF YOUR ORDER during each 48-hour phase of the sale! I'll draw a name from orders placed during each phase and notify the winners! Please have your PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS ORDER TO ME BY SATURDAY AT 8PM!!! Coming up during the second 48-hour phase are STAMPS & KITS, and the third 48-hour phase will be for TOOLS & INK! I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment