Sunday, August 12, 2018

BINGO BLAST!

Hello there! We had a blast again at BINGO BLAST! yesterday! You might want to go make a pot of cofffee or grab a little snack, as I have lots to share today!!! These were the bundled prizes for the 9 rounds of BINGO that we played.

The Dashing Deer Bundle.

Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack & Cards & Envelopes.

Sincerely Santa Stamp Set & Project Kit.

Falling For Leaves Bundle.

Candy Cane Season Bundle.

I'll Be Home Stamp Set & Real Red & Shaded Spruce Blends.

Buffalo Check Background Stamp & Pick Me Up Tool.

Making Christmas Bright Bundle.

And the Grand Prize was the Farmhouse Christmas Suite! It included the Farmhouse Christmas Bundle, Festive Farmhouse DSP, Galvanized Buttons, Striped Burlap Trim, Festive Farmhouse Cardstock Pack, Restive Farmhouse Cotton Twine, Red Distressed Card Tin & Corrugated Embossing Folder. It also included a $25 Shopping Spree from the extra BINGO cards that were purchased-for a grand total of $132 worth of prizes!

All of the attendees got a pack with the new Holiday Catalog that included a BINGO card and their Make & Take kits.

The each got a fun little Goodie Bag made with the adorable Santa Bags and included a roll of the Garden Green Baker's Twine & Festive Farmhouse Elements & chocolate of course!

They also got a cute little favor made with the Trick or Tweet Stamp Set & brand new Baker's Boxes. I filled them with M&Ms, which they also used for their BINGO markers:)

I cut a strip from the Toil & Trouble DSP and added some of the gorgeous Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon to each side with Liquid Tombow.

I scored the DSP and formed a belly band around the box. The DSP isn't quite long enough, so I added a 2" piece to the bottom & adhered together with Tear & Tape.

I then wrapped a piece of Garden Green Baker's Twine around each box & tied a bow.

I cut strips of Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape & Cajun Craze Cardstock, flagged the ends and attached them on top of the DSP with Dimensionals.

I then stamped the various sentiments onto Cajun Craze, Gorgeous Grape & Crushed Curry Cardstock. I used the Pretty Label Punch to punch them out & attached them with Dimensionals.

Next I stamped the cute little critters with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and colored them with Stampin' Blends. For the dog I used the Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Light Basic Black, Mango Melody Combo Pack & Light Cajun Craze.

For the elephant I used Light Smoky Slate & Light Basic Black. I cut each out with Paper Snips and attached with Dimensionals.

I also stamped the little pumpkins with Memento ink and colored them with a Light Cajun Craze Blends Marker. I cut them out with Paper Snips as well and saved some time by coloring the inside of the handles in with markers instead of trying to cut out the center.

I finished them off with a couple of the bitty stars from the Festive Farmhouse Elements using tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.

I made this one a little extra special by using a Sponge Brayer in Crushed Curry ink to color the Toil & Trouble DSP background-perfect for any little Batman fans you may have:)

For the little kitty I used a Dark Smoky Slate & a Light Basic Black Stampin' Blend. I colored the cat with the Smoky Slate and added the shading with the Basic Black. I then went over the Basic Black with the Smoky Slate, blending the 2 colors with small circles or scribbles. Make sure to visit my SU!P FRIENDS Facebook Group Page for a short video on Tuesday featuring a couple tips using the Stampin' Blends & Stampin' Write Markers. Look for this new segment Tuesday Tips on Tuesdays...obviously:)

I've only held 2 BINGO events, but they have been by far my most popular events!

I will definitely continue to hold this fun event in the future!

You can count on BINGO BLAST! twice a year!

The next one will be in late May or early June with the launch of the new Occasions Catalog.

And I'll have one again in late August or early September to kick off the new Holiday Catalog.

We really did have a blast! A lot of good laughs...

And almost everyone won a prize!

For the ones who didn't win at BINGO, they got to pick a couple things from my Door Prize table. So everyone left with at least 2 prizes, A Goodie Bag filled with new products, 2 Make & Take projects, lots of chocolate, a brand new Holiday Catalog and lots of inspiration hopefully:)

My amazing hubby did a great job at calling BINGO again and he made some awesome Lemon Sugar Cookie Bars for us! I couldn't do this without him and I couldn't do it without my amazing customer friends that I'm so blessed with!!!

Make sure to swing by again tomorrow to see one of the Make & Takes that we made. And make sure to visit my SU!P FRIENDS Facebook Group page for Funday Monday! where I'll be demonstrating some fun little 3" x 3" cards that are part of my new Time for Tea Class To Go! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a generous giveaway! I am sure your customers loved it- and your set up/projects are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prizes are awesome and the idea is great. How much do you charge for an event like this and how many do you allow to register?

    ReplyDelete